1. OUR RETURNS POLICY
If you are a customer in India, you get 14 calendar days to cancel your order because you have changed your mind. This two week cancellation period starts from the day you have received all of the items in your order. Find out how to return your item(s) by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If you receive faulty goods, you may also have a right to return these goods and to ask us to repair or replace them or get a refund.
2. FAULTY GOODS
Please return your item(s) to us within 30 days after finding the fault, and remember to get in touch before returning. You can do this by filling out the form on our Customer Service Hub here, and a member of our team will look into it.
Please don’t use any faulty items after finding the fault, or we may not be able to provide a refund.
3. CANCELLING A CONTRACT UNDER THE CONSUMER CONTRACTS REGULATIONS
If you’re a customer in India, you get 14 days to cancel your contract with us
This two week period starts from the day after you receive your order (or from the day after you receive the last item of your order). You’ll need to write to us with notice of your cancellation – just fill out this form where you’ll also find details on how to return your item(s).
There are a couple of other ways to cancel your contract with us. You’ll find these alternative methods below:
Email us: email@example.com
Write to us via post: PO Box 229, Sector 119, Noida
If you’re cancelling your contract with us but have already received your order, you’ll need to return the item(s) to us using THESE STEPS. You`ll then receive a full refund as per the policy set out HERE.
For hygiene reasons, Bandanas are non refundable.
4. INDIA CUSTOMERS ONLY - HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM & HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Moto Mandala returns are free and easy !
1. Re-pack your item(s) in the original packaging, or in a secure, waterproof package with labels and tags still attached.
2. Cover your original address label with the sticky MOTO MANDALA returns label found on the bottom right hand corner of your delivery note.
3. Return your package via the Post Office, remembering to get proof of postage. Please don’t post your package through the post box without getting proof of postage. Keep it safe in case you need to use this as evidence of your return.We will refund postage to you.
ery note, or download a new one from below.
3. Return the package by using your local Post Office counters and obtain proof of postage from the Post Office. Please do not post the package through the post box without obtaining a certificate of posting.
4. Keep your certificate of postage safe as you will need this as your proof of return. There is a returns label included in your parcel. If you have misplaced this label, you can download a new one below. Remember to add your order number if you download a new returns label. T
Type your paragraph here.
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org